Taps & Tacos

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fusion restaurant offering beer and tacos. Vegan choices are the moody masala burrito (jackfruit), jerk fruit taco (jackfruit), cajun tofu taco, and a peanut butter pudding. The Korean pork taco can be made vegan with jackfruit. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by scocasso

Would rate 5 stars - Edit

Food was super tasty. The spicy salsa was the bomb. Also, the taco with tofu.

The staff where friendly and talked to us. I liked how you could watch the kitchen prepare the food.

Next time I will try the burrito!

Pros: Great atmosphere , Super tasty food, Friendly staff

Review #1 - Edit

The food was really good. It looks like it won't fill you up, but my two companions said they were full. I was satisfied and would recommend the burrito for a bigger appetite.

We tried all the vegan options, I believe: chips & salsa, house salad, two types of tacos, one burrito, and dessert. All were good and tasty, although I thought the chips could have been better. Hard to beat Que Pasa chips, though. The staff was very good and the manager too.

The venue is interesting with its high ceiling, open kitchen, upstairs balcony, and large windows; good place to hang out.

[We didn't try any of the alcoholic beverages.]

Pros: Good food, nice atmosphere, Vegan options, Good location

Cons: Need better chips

Return to Port Moody Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taps & Tacos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.