Taikichi

35 O'Connell St, Limerick, Ireland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant and takeaway with bright decor. Has a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Lots of rolls. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NikkiStitch

lovely place with Vegan menu - Edit

I was visiting Limerick for work and was craving Japanese as I find it easy to find vegan options. I happened upon Taikichi and was pleasantly surprised to find a vegan menu at the back of their normal menu. I almost whooped with joy right there!
I go here every time I visit Limerick and just love the food. Everything is freshly made and delicious. I usually have veg sushi, edamame, gyoza and seaweed and cucumber salad.
The decor of the restaurant is great too with a cherry tree 'growing' up one wall!
Would recommend.

Pros: vegan menu, beautiful decor, delicious food

great food! - Edit

We needed a warm vegan meal after a long day of driving and Taikichi did not disappoint. We had the udon which was full of flavor, re ramen which was very simple and clean-tasting, and the gyoza which was delicious. Would absolutely recommend. The menu was labeled "vegan" and the staff worked with us to explain the meals. One suggestion I have is that they list a short description of the dishes next to the name to help those of us less familiar with traditional Japanese cuisine know what the dishes are. This is helpful bc not every vegan is able to find traditional Japanese made vegan and as a result may be unfamiliar with each dish.

Pros: location , food was tasty

Return to Limerick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taikichi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.