Spork

541-390 0946

937 NW Newport Ave, Bend, Oregon, USA, 97701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Frequented by locals, this place offers a mix of cuisines that's meat-centered but some menu items can be ordered veg or vegan. Order from the counter food is brought to your table. Uses local and/or organic produce. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by KellyPenguin

so good - Edit

We stopped here for lunch while we were in Bend because although we like Next Level Burger quite a bit, we wanted to try something new. There was a long line, maybe 15 people, but it moved quickly and our food was brought out to us surprisingly fast. My husband ordered the West African Peanut Curry and I had the Lomo Saltado and both were excellent. We will definitely stop here again and next time I think I'll try the tacos because those also looked quite tasty.

Pros: several vegan options that were clearly labeled, knowledgeable and ready to accommodate

Cons: line can get long, but seemed to move quickly

Really Yum! - Edit

Just arrived in town and searched Happy Cow for a vegan Mexican place to eat and this place popped up! It serves meat but had a few vego and vegan options, and the staff were helpful in selecting the right foods.

I ordered a soup with rice, and it was really tasty and perfect amount of food, and my partner got the vegan tacos. The atmosphere was lovely, kind of busy but felt relaxed. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Would totally go back if I'm ever in town again. But then again, the are totally vegan places in town to eat too, so depends what you're looking for!

Return to Bend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spork closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.