Spice Root

413-458-5200

23 Spring St, Williamstown, Massachusetts, USA, 01267

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food. Serves meat but has a Vegan menu. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm.

Categories: Indian, Non-veg

First Review by Linagd

lots of vegan options - Edit

Lots of great Vegan options and a great staff. Our non-vegan friends love the food also. The review tool will not let me change the "cons" in this review...I don't consider Spice Root expensive.

The best Indian food. - Edit

I went to this restaurant with my husband while we we recently in the Berkshires for a weekend trip to see the area including Mt. Greylock. We looked into places to eat in the area that were vegan. We went to Elf Parlor but it was closed. So we decided to do Indian food, we did not even know they had a vegan menu. We were psyched. We got Samosas, Dal Sag and Nan. The food was amazing. The Dal Sag was excellent, you could tell it was fresh and so tasty. The combination of flavors was awesome. We were so impressed. They even told us how to get the Nan so it would be vegan. That is why I added this place to Happy Cow.

Return to Williamstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spice Root closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.