Souper Salad

Contact 806-794-0997

6703 Slide Rd, Lubbock, Texas, USA, 79424

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by ErickaDW

the only vegetarian soup I ever see is potato - Edit

The salad bar is great. (Although I wish there was some bread to go with it, or else that they'd always have a grain such as corn or quinoa as one of the salad ingredient choices.)

However, the soup bar is not of high interest to vegetarians in my experience. Each time I went there (which was 3 times over a period of a couple months), the only vegetarian soup was the same potato soup.

(I only went there on weekends, so I don't know if the menu changes only on weekdays?)

Also, I didn't see the warm pastas change. The vegetarian ones were always spaghetti with a marinara sauce, vegetable lasagna (with very few vegetables), and macaroni and cheese.

It thus got kinda boring to do repeat visits there. I basically only went back when I was hungry enough that I wanted the all-you-can-eat.

The supposedly warm dishes were kinda cold on at least one visit.

Pros: great salad bar, great all you can eat value, friendly staff

Cons: always the same one vegetarian soup, some dishes not always kept warm enough, no bread to go with salad

Return to Lubbock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Souper Salad closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 861 times since Jun 2010.