Lai Thai Cuisine - Somsak

Contact 856-782-1771

200 White Horse Rd E, Voorhees, New Jersey, USA, 08043

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly Somsak, still offers veggie choices. Has a vegetarian menu that includes spring rolls, mock duck and tofu can be added to any dish, and eggs can be omitted in food upon request. Daily lunch specials, Sunday dinner only. Open .

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by outofreachnj

My Favorite!! - Edit

I love Som Sak! It is my favorite place to get excellent Thai cuisine in the South Jersey area. I have been going here for 5+ years, and the owners and staff are wonderful!

There are numerous selections for vegetarians and vegans. Tofu (fried or fresh) and/or mock duck (get it deep fried) can be added to any order. Eggs can also be removed from dishes (pad thai/fried rice) to make vegan. Everything is delicious!

They have great lunch specials, even on Saturdays, and they allow you to pick other items not listed (ex. you can order spring rolls instead of a salad or something else).

Two of my favorite dishes are the mixed veggies in yellow curry sauce (I get fresh tofu added) and the vegetarian pad kee mao (with mock duck added).

Since this is a non-veg restaurant, Happy Cow tells me I can only give 4 stars at most, but Som Sak is definitely a 5! I highly recommend!

Pros: delicious, lunch special, the best staff

Return to Voorhees Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lai Thai Cuisine - Somsak closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1216 times since Apr 2009.