Slup

Rue du Grand-Pré 52, Geneva, Switzerland, 1202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mon-Fri has a vegan dish of the day. Also offers 4 or so a-la-carte vegan choices including a burger, salad with spring rolls, stuffed veggies. Atmosphere is warm. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by D.petra

Very good food - Edit

We made a reservation for two for dinner on a Friday night. There were not many people so the reservation was useless. There are many tables, which is great.

We ordered two savoury vegan crepes: l'Oriental and la Maraîchère. Both were very good but I preferred la Maraîchère (only vegetables of the season with some kind of sauce). Then, we ordered dessert: one crème brûlée made of dates and bananas I think (very very good but very sweet) and one small raspberry-strawberry tart with chocolate sorbet. The sorbet was delicious but quite heavy.

We ended up paying 61 CHF, because we also ordered two glasses of wine (rosé and white). The tart was expensive: 14 CHF and it was a small one.

All in all, the food was very good, the service was good and everything was clean. I totally recommend.

Pros: Good Food, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Delicious dessert

Cons: Serves meat

Gluten-free, lactose free. A real restaurant. Chic - Edit

Finally a good gluten and lactose free restaurant in Geneva with vegan and other healthy options that is also a real restaurant.
A real bistro type athmosphere. Nice bar.
Traditional bistrot furniture and very pleasant and elegant service.
A real must do when in Geneva for a pleasant and elegant diner or lunch.

Pros: Excellent , Tasty, Traditional

Cons: No breakfast, Not commmercial, No advertising

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slup closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.