Santosha Organic Cafe and Kitchen

+34-971723701

Calle Metge Matas 2, Palma de Mallorca (at Carrer de Bonaire), Mallorca, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family-run relaxed eatery serves fresh and interesting food in a comfortable, warm environment. Uses organic and fair trade ingredients. Vegetarian and vegan dishes are noted by letters (V or VG) but do not know which are which so please inquire. Also has a children's play area. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00pm-11:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Non-veg

First Review by EmilyBowtell

so glad I went here - Edit

This place is great. Very friendly and welcoming staff, delicious food, cozy atmosphere. If I lived in Mallorca, I would come here all the time. Once a month they also show a health based movie.

Pros: friendly staff, delicious food, comfortable setting

Cons: not open in the evenings every day, not all vegan

Awesome - Edit

Lovely restaurant. They thought about every little detail. The food is very nice, organic and healthy. The restaurant is cosy and cute . All stuff is really nice specially the Argentinean girl and the owner. They have kids area and kids menu (amazing!), movie/documentary night(awesome) and a livemusic night(yay) . Definitely one of my favourite places in Palma, I would give them 5 starts if I could! A must go!

Pros: Big kids area with toys and sofas.

Cons: No cons, everything very good

Vegan or not this place has it all! - Edit

My favourite new spot on the island. Amazing host and owner, pleasant staff and very welcoming for vegans

Pros: Very flexible for vegans , Cinema nights, Good value for money

Cool, relaxing and tasty - Edit

Santocha has a really cool and relaxing vibes, nice background music, healthy fresh food, family friendly.

The vegan options for brunch were clearly marked and included fruit, bread with avocado, peanut butter or tomato, a platter with hummus and grilled veggies and one or two desserts.

They also had fresh squeezed juices, coffee and tea.

The food was tasty and fresh, most of it unprocessed (apart from the bread).

Good experience, would go back!

Relaxed atmosphere, several vegan and vegetarian options. - Edit

Very attentive, friendly and welcoming staff, a great contrast to many of Palma's generally tired cafe staffs. Really tasty vegetarian/vegan food, based on organic farming. Laidback atmosphere. Amazing quiche.

Pros: Very tasty., Positive staff, great service. , Nice relaxed atmosphere but still tidy and proper

Best non-vegan restaurant - Edit

Really great estaurant, homeless atmosphere, personel nice and kind. Vegan options were delicious. Hope we will come back once. We met the owner too, and he was really kind either, even proposed extra bread for leftover hummus. Hope they will become full-vegan restaurant in future ???

Pros: Local ingredients, homemade pickled vegetables, ni

Cons: Meat, non-vegan

Highly Recommend - Edit

Just been for Sunday brunch. I had the vegan chargrilled hummous platters and my husband had the vegetarian organic poached eggs. We both had a vegetarian almond macaroon to finish. Food was very good, the atmosphere was lovely and the staff very friendly.

Cons: none

Wonderful place - Edit

We were looking for a vegan restaurant in Palma on a Sunday and found this place. We couldn't have been more lucky. Super cute place with exceptional food. We shared the veggie platter with hummus, baked beans, avocado toast and peanut butter toast, everything was very tasty and the service was very nice as well. Can highly recommend going there when you're in Palma.

Beautiful cafe and incredible food and wonderful staff. - Edit

We visited Santosha because it was one of the few vegan friendly places open on a Sunday in Palma and we couldn't be happier that we did! The staff are incredibly friendly and speak perfect English (one was Irish, the other American) and were very welcoming so it's a great place for tourists.

We shared a vegan platter with grilled veggies, hummus, olives, warm flatbread and picked vegetables. We also ordered stuffed squash (the squash came from their own garden!) and it was extremely tasty as well! They have a few really great vegan options and their cookies are to die for! Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for great food in a beautiful and relaxed atmosphere. If i could, I would give it 5 stars!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-18

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Beautiful atmosphere/decor.

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Santosha Organic Cafe and Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.