Saigon Kitchen

• Veg-friendly
Contact 607-257-8881

526 W State St, Ithaca, New York, USA, 14850

Serves meat, vegan options available. Busy Vietnamese food place. Menu is meat-based but does include a vegetable pho. You could also get rice and noodle dishes made vegan upon request.

Category: Delivery, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by trematode

Excellent Vietnamese meal and service - Edit

Went to Saigon Kitchen based on good reviews on Happy Cow and Trip Advisor and it was a fantastic experience and meal. Quick, friendly service and great vegetarian and vegan options including a vegetable pho. Highly recommended for a great meal. The restaurant is a bit small and noisy but personally I love that vibe. Check it out!
(I wanted to give five cows but Happy Cow only lets me give four.)

Pros: Great food, Excellent service, Vegan options

Cons: Street parking only, A little noisy

First time's a charm - Edit

Saigon Kitchen was in a guide put out by Farm Sanctuary which contained restaurants they recommended. We had to check this out while on vacation in August.

This was my first time having Vietnamese food. I chose the Summer Rolls to start and my boyfriend had vegetable spring rolls. My boyfriend said his spring rolls were the best he's ever had.

I went for something authentic for my entree... I chose the vegan pho. I was given a plant of fresh bean sprouts, basil and lime. When the soup came out, the bowl was the size of my head. It was the first time in a long time that I could not finish a meal in a restaurant. if I had ordered that soup in Canada, I would expect to pay so much more for it.

My boyfriend really enjoyed his tofu dish.

The server was great, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was nice. It's worth visiting if you're a vegan in Ithaca.

Pros: inexpensive, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food

Return to Ithaca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saigon Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 927 times since Jan 2013.