First Review by tab

Impressed, great stop for any vegan in a non-vegan family/group out to eat - Edit

I'd been travelling out of state to visit my great-grandma here since I was a child, before I even went vegetarian. After going vegan, eating out was difficult at best. I'm not used to being able to find good vegan food out to eat in Ellsworth, and this place had several options! I had the french toast, and it was amazing! I couldn't find a menu online so I messaged them on facebook and explained and they sent me their current menu immediately and were super kind about it! They even had a vegan section on the menu! No fussing about trying to make a meal from the sides! The veggie sausage wasn't vegan, but oh well, I'm glad I was able to find something at all that wasn't salad! The food was delicious and a great place to stop for breakfast next time I eat out!

Pros: delicious , great waiter, nice portions

Cons: only 2 single-stall bathrooms, veggie sausages aren't vegan

Decent! - Edit

They offer vegan french toast as well as a tofu scramble. I was told the vegetarian sausages are also vegan, and a few other vegetarian items. They are a bit pricey, but the food is good.

Return to Ellsworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Riverside Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.