1 Review

First Review by kellycop

Best Coffee in Wichita! - Edit

This is my absolute favorite coffee shop in Wichita. Warning: it is a bit pricey for coffee in Wichita. But it is so, so good! They have the normal coffee drinks that you can get at any time and they also have rotating seasonal drinks. Right now they have their version of a pumpkin spice latte and it is amazing! Not too sweet - they use pumpking puree and maple syrup in it. It is my favorite coffee beverage I've ever had - and I am a BIG coffee drinker. Their cold brew is another one of my favorites there. They offer cashew milk for anyone that is avoiding dairy.

They also always have an array of baked goods that rotate daily. Their chocolate chip cookies are very tasty!

The atmosphere is also very nice and cozy. There is not that much seating, but as long as you're not going during a busy time, you should be able to find a table. I highly recommend going here if you ever find yourself in Wichita!

Pros: The BEST coffee, Cozy atmosphere, Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cons: Pricey , Limited seating

Return to Wichita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Reverie Coffee Roasters closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.