Redhound Grille

( 1 review )
484-318-8047

128 Paoli Pike, Paoli, Pennsylvania, USA, 19301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local grille and bar with sports played on TVs. You'll be able to find vegan choices for appetizer, sandwich, and entree-- for instance quinoa black bean burger, home fries, falafel wrap, a chickpea puttanesca, and salads. Open Mon 11:00am-9:00pm, Tue-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by pkolbe

Changed Menu - Edit

My husband and I have been here a number of times with various omni friends. We really enjoyed the quinoa & black bean burgers. However, the last time we were there (July 2016) we were told that they had removed the quinoa & black bean burger from the menu. The other seemingly vegan entrée option was the falafel wrap, but then the waitress told us the wraps are not vegan. So we had falafel on some horrible white bread with no condiments. Not a yummy meal. Very disappointed that they took the one good vegan option off the menu. Vegans can make something work here, but there is nothing you can order directly off the menu without requesting changes--even the hummus plate comes with mozzarella, and heads-up: the truffle fries come with cheese on them even though it doesn't say so on the menu! I definitely no longer classify this restaurant as vegan-friendly. We won't be going back.

Pros: Food is good quality.

Cons: Not really vegan-friendly anymore.

Return to Paoli Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Redhound Grille closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.