CLOSED: Raw

+46-761664084

Prästgatan 6, Helsingborg, Sweden,

Raw food restaurant, opened in spring 2013. Offers a concise menu with reasonable prices. CONFIRMED CLOSED, SEP 2016. Open Mon 11:30am-2:00pm, Tue-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by piffelina

Closed down - Edit

This place has closed down. No wonder we had a hard time finding it.

Rawesome! - Edit

Cozy place run by a very friendly owner. Didn't have too much time, so I took the Thai Salad on the go. It was so satisfying and the flax-sunflower-pumpkin-seed-caraway bread that came with it made it perfect - recommended! Also a little cheaper than other places I've been to in Sweden.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-02

Pros: Taste, Athmosphere, Price

this is raw food! - Edit

I have been at this place a fair amount of times now and I always enjoy the food and the amazing service. I'm not always the biggest fan of gourmet raw food because of all the fat but the food at Raw is unique ! The enchilada is a must to try ! The owner is really nice and you can tell she enjoys what she is doing !

Yummy enchiladas! - Edit

Small cafe with take out also available. We were in a rush so took the enchiladas to go.
You don't need to worry about raw food going cold

Pros: All raw, you get healthier just by walking in, Extremely friendly, English speaking staff (owner?, Close to Helsingborg Central station and ferry ter

Cons: Non yet, this is my second visit

Inspiring, fulfilling and great taste :) - Edit

Arriving as tourists in Helsingborg, the first thing we did was making a google search on "vegan café in Helsingborg", which led us to HappyCow, which then led us to Raw, just a few minutes from the station. We entered this little café, already overwhelmed by the concept and the easiness of finding a place which fulfilled our requirements. The food was outstanding and the café had a wonderful atmosphere, also promoting local artists. We left Raw with a good conscience and a happy and satisfied tummy.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 11, 2014

Pros: Stupendous food!, Promoting local artists, Inspiring atmosphere

Cons: Too much air-condition

Good looking and delicious - Edit

We had a tasty lasagne and an enchilada that both were served in an appetizing serving. Nice court yard in the summer.

For dessert we had a raw chocolate cake with all full flavours and filled up our stomach instantly :)

I really recommend this place!

Great, healthy, friendly - Edit

Only visited once. Had a raw burrito, with chipotle sauce. Next time I'm trying something else. Owner sweet and knowledgeable.

Contributions +34

Raw Helsingborg - Edit

Toppenfin ny resturang med jättegod mat allt Raw Food, öppet på lördagar

Return to Helsingborg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1967 times.