First Review by VeganEllise

this is raw food! - Edit

I have been at this place a fair amount of times now and I always enjoy the food and the amazing service. I'm not always the biggest fan of gourmet raw food because of all the fat but the food at Raw is unique ! The enchilada is a must to try ! The owner is really nice and you can tell she enjoys what she is doing !

Yummy enchiladas! - Edit

Small cafe with take out also available. We were in a rush so took the enchiladas to go.
You don't need to worry about raw food going cold

Pros: All raw, you get healthier just by walking in, Extremely friendly, English speaking staff (owner?, Close to Helsingborg Central station and ferry ter

Cons: Non yet, this is my second visit

Inspiring, fulfilling and great taste :) - Edit

Arriving as tourists in Helsingborg, the first thing we did was making a google search on "vegan café in Helsingborg", which led us to HappyCow, which then led us to Raw, just a few minutes from the station. We entered this little café, already overwhelmed by the concept and the easiness of finding a place which fulfilled our requirements. The food was outstanding and the café had a wonderful atmosphere, also promoting local artists. We left Raw with a good conscience and a happy and satisfied tummy.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 11, 2014

Pros: Stupendous food!, Promoting local artists, Inspiring atmosphere

Cons: Too much air-condition

Good looking and delicious - Edit

We had a tasty lasagne and an enchilada that both were served in an appetizing serving. Nice court yard in the summer.

For dessert we had a raw chocolate cake with all full flavours and filled up our stomach instantly :)

I really recommend this place!

Return to Helsingborg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1643 times since May 2013.