CLOSED: Rajdhani

• Vegetarian

Contact 678-580-0905

6135 Peach Tree Pkwy , Ste 401, Norcross, Georgia, USA, 30092

Casual dining, vegetarian, south/north Indian foods, options for vegans (just ask for non-dairy foods). Reported closed to HappyCow, July 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Take-out

First Review by ChandraEswaran

Good for Vegetarians - Edit

I went here with a group of friends who are all vegetarian. I was the only vegan in the group. Everything on the buffet had butter so I could not eat it. My friends ate from the buffet and loved it! I ordered from the menu and they made my food special without dairy products. The chickpeas and bread were great but the vegetable curry was a little bland. I might return and try another dish.

Rajdhani Indian Vegetarian Restaurant - A heavenly - Edit

We are slowly, but sure surely, making progress towards settling in our new city. We had a few hurdles, but luckily, things are slowing down and coming to fruition.

During one of her explorations, my wife found a great, 100% vegetarian South Indian restaurant in Norcross, GA; about 10 miles from us.

The restaurant is called Rajdhani. We have eaten at Rajdhani several times since the 'discovery'. Each time, we come out very happy and with a full stomach.

Rajdhani serves foods from both South and North India.

A casual, yet very relaxing atmosphere, without the blaring dance music and televisions. The calm atmosphere makes the dining experience much pleasurable.

Rajdhani has incredibly tasty, very good quality food.

Below are some of the items we ordered, during one of our visits.

Puliyodharai - Tamarind Rice
Next to mom's version, this is the best Puliyodharai I have tasted in a long time.

Pudhina Onion Dosai - Dosai with mint paste and onions

Gobi Manchurian - Indo-Chinese dish with Cauliflower

Fruit Custard (Vegetarian)

Here are some great things about Rajdhani:

Amazingly tasty food
Nice choices in the menu
Casual dining (my kind)
100% vegetarian
Fast service
Great location - next to the movies
The owners are lovely people
Rajdhani also caters to parties and other occasions. Please contact Kiran @ 678-580-0905.

To summarize, I consider Rajdhani to be one of the best places to get some vegetarian food. I recommend them very highly.

I will shamelessly admit that I live to eat. I love to cook and I consider myself a good cook. I learned to cook by watching my mom cook.

The food at Rajdhani is so delicious and authentic, that, if I were to take my parents out to eat, Rajdhani would be on the top of my list. No doubt in my mind about this!

I give Rajdhani A+++ rating. Great job, Kiran et al.

PS. Vegans can relish many of the items on the menu at Rajdhani too. Just ask for items without dairy products.

Pros: Great authentic truly vegetarian food, Inexpensive yet delicious, Casual yet relaxing (no loud music or TV

Return to Norcross Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rajdhani closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 429 times since Sep 2013.