American
Thai
Juice bar
Delivery
Take-out

Sister restaurant to Vegan Heaven, opened. 2019. Serves Italian food including a wide range of pizzas with vegan cheese, pasta dishes and foccacia sandwiches. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Venue map for Rad Rabbit
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Mike Munsie

fedefalag

Points +148

10 Feb 2024

Good vegan pizza

I had the large margherita. I liked the well cooked thin crust and the abundant melted cheese.
The prices are higher than for local food, but that's expected.

LauraHanes

Points +165

02 Feb 2024

Omg! So good!

The food is incredible here! Must try!

maderhandt

Points +43

31 Jan 2024

Best vegan pizza ever

Had the best vegan pizza ever😄

DariaT

Points +30

29 Jan 2024

Amazing Italian food +great cooking class

The food here is delicious! Great pizza, eggplant sandwich, pasta.
The place also has a great cooking class with many cooking options, I learned so much from it!

Pros: Amazing vegan western options

Cons: Open only from 12 pm

katiechurn

Points +398

26 Jan 2024

The pizza were nice but it took an hour for them to arrive

I had a make your own pizza with pesto which was nice but not my favourite vegan pizza that I’ve had in Chiang Mai. The main issue was that we were a group of 5 and it took an hour for the pizzas to come out, so we were quite hungry. I’m not sure if it’s because I ordered a gluten free base or if it’s always like that?

Chelseachernobyl

Points +765

02 Jan 2024

Great place

Really good pizza, really friendly staff.

Pros: All Vegan

GianlucaStable

Points +53

31 Dec 2023

I appreciated the effort

I’ve had pizza with pesto, chees and tomatoes, burger with jackfruit, avocado and mayo, onion rings, brownie and pistachio ice cream. The burger it’s been my favourite, nice combo, onion rings were cold and dried. The pizza was a little bit tasteless, I expected that rich pesto flavour but there wasn’t, instead I felt the chees and it was a little bit weird, definitely not my favourite vegan cheese. The ice cream tasted just sweet, not pistachio at all and the brownie was spongy. Talking about the price I think it’s very expensive. I give 3 stars because I appreciated the style of the place, the vegan effort to create all of these dishes and the energy of the owner.

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-16

Pros: Burger

Cons: Expensive , Not that good pizza

Tiggy

Points +15178

27 Dec 2023

Not rabbit food

This place looked good on HC so we came here for dinner. It was pretty busy that evening. I ordered a pineapple smoothie and we chose the spaghetti with sausage and mushroom and the pesto pizza for dinner. The spaghetti was quite delicious and the sausage had a nice taste and texture. The pizza was nice enough but not bursting with flavour. The melted mozzarella was a pleasant consistency. I realised my smoothie was not quite what I wanted when I spotted some other customers with strawberry shakes, so I ordered one of those and it was thick and delicious.

veganbelbel

Points +375

18 Dec 2023

Favourite place in CNX

Ate here probably more than 10 times already and each time was great. Tried lots of the menu - pesto pasta, garlic pasta, pizzas, chickn burger, Avocado burger, toastie, focaccia sandwiches.

Favourite has to be the focaccia with fried eggplant and marina sauce, so tasty and generous portion! Also their pesto is SO good, made with regular basil as opposed to Thai basil.

Staff have always been very friendly and quick with service.

I'll keep going back here as long as I'm in this city!

Pros: Portion size, Price, Menu variety

שגיא

Points +16

06 Dec 2023

האוכל לא טעים, אין סדר להגשה של המנות, עשו טעויות. בת הזוג שלי חיכתה ארבעים דקות ובסוף החליטה לבטל כי אני כבר הייתי לקראת הסוף.

קודם כל שירות מהיר יותר לא יזיק, לא להגיע למצב שמחכים בהפרשי זמן כאלה גבוהים בין המנות.
לשפר את הטעם בדחיפות יש הרבה טעם לוואי לאוכל.
להוסיף ולשנות תבלון..

jonathan0391

Points +651

01 Dec 2023

Good place for western food

Nice place that offers western food if you are missing it like my wife was🤣

Nell_mayy

Points +118

29 Nov 2023

Tasty pizza

Ordered a pizza as we were super tired and didn’t want to walk far. The pizzas were really yummy and the portions were perfect.

Pros: Taste, Size, Price

gabandtonic

Points +2750

26 Nov 2023

Really good pizza

Got the Hawaiian pizza and it was super good with fresh pineapple

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-26

KoenVanderhoydonk

Points +296

05 Nov 2023

Excellent pizza

Really enjoyed the pizzas we got. Pesto and Hawaii. Yes, I know Hawaii ;)))
Very nice on a crusty whole wheat base. I hope to eating here again.

SarahSchmitt

Points +432

01 Nov 2023

I ❤️ the pizza

The restaurant is a cute place with amazing pizza, vegan chik'n strips, and strawberry dessert bars, which are so yummy. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend 10 out of 10.

Pros: Yummy pizza , All vegan , Delicious dessert

Graham

Points +168

Nice food

Rad Rabbit has some nice food, the pizza is decent, although not as good as Goodsouls Kitchen (which is Italian standard) and the staff are friendly. Definitely worth a visit if you're close.

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-20

AnnewithanE

31 Oct 2023

Interesting, I didn't like goodsouls version at all, maybe cause it was old?

AnnewithanE

Points +258

31 Oct 2023

Best tea leaf salad and pizza in town, most beautiful person

I feel so VIP here cause a model is bringing you delicious vegan food!!
Must visit place for everyone!!

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-31

Pros: Perfect or the gluten craving , Awesome art on the walls, Super delicious!!!

Cons: Pricy

Julinka

Points +82

13 Oct 2023

Pizza was tasty

We had a delivery from Rad Rabbit and the Pizza was really good, tasty and fresh!

meghanmansur

Points +198

03 Oct 2023

Vegan pizza!

I loved the pizza options and pizza toppings! The bacon tasted like bacon. The strawberry pastry was also amazing. I wish the pizza crust was a bit fluffier for a or a bit crispier. It just seemed like poor quality pizza dough/crust.

Pros: Great options, Great dessert, Friendly service

Cons: Pizza crust

Conzthegreat

Points +162

15 Sep 2023

Wonderful western food

If I was in Chiang Mai for longer I’d make it my mission to try the whole menu! Ate here twice with my partner and had 2 pizzas, cauliflower wings, spaghetti and veatballs and a ‘chicken’ wrap. All we’re amazing and the staff are lovely too!

Pros: Large portions , Extensive menu

echarrison2

Points +50

03 Sep 2023

SO good!

Delicious pizza. I had the veggie pizza. Yum! My daughter had the gnocchi with pesto and it made her very happy. I’d definitely go here again. Really great staff too.

AvatarJelly

Points +126

03 Sep 2023

Incredible vegan pizza

I’ll just say I grew up on the east coast of the U.S. and I was impressed with these vegan pizzas. The best vegan pizza I’ve had in a restaurant setting since going vegan. Lots more options in addition to pizza too. Highly recommend!!

AnnaSewelll

Points +122

27 Aug 2023

Excellent vegan pizzas

These guys make great vegan pizzas. Highly recommend!

HayleyJayne

Points +272

24 Aug 2023

Delicious

Such delicious pizza!!! Great vegan cheese which melts perfectly. Also tried the ceaser salad and cauliflower wings all were so tasty. Definitely recommend if you fancy a break from Thai Food

Meaghanmeaghan

Points +166

21 Aug 2023

Nice pizza place

Nice pizza and western food restaurant. We got the spicy chicken pizza and it was nice but the spice was quite mild. The chicken burger was good.

ForAnimalsJapan

Points +5011

17 Aug 2023

A vibe

We enjoyed our meal here. The server was very friendly and it had a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. I had the Hawaiian pizza. The toppings were great —very meaty and cheesy!— but the crust was thin and hard. I prefer a softer crust, personally. But on the whole, it was a great pizza and there was enough to take home to enjoy later.

Lluna22

Points +1163

15 Aug 2023

Yummy vegan food!

We had dinner at Rad Rabbit a couple of times and really enjoyed the food. We tried pizza, burger, lasagna and burmese salad, all dishes were tasty! Great option if you are around the old town. Good service and fair prices.