Prince Street Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 717-397-1505

15 N Prince St (at W King St), Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, 17603

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop cafe. May a couple ovo-lacto choices but not vegan ones.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by KatieFucito

Great coffee house, but shouldn't be on here... - Edit

I like the atmosphere and environment of Prince Street, but they're not a true "veg-friendly" restaurant. You can get soy milk in your smoothie, that's true, but many times I've witnessed them getting it wrong and adding dairy. No hate for Prince Street Cafe, but they shouldn't be on Happy Cow.

Not veg-friendly... - Edit

I would not call Prince Street vegan friendly... A while back I asked if their iced chai freze could be made vegan and they said yes of course it could if they use soy milk. After a couple of times of ordering the iced chai freeze, I watched them make it noticed that they made it with a powder and I asked if the powder was vegan. The worker said no, it has milk products in it. WTF. It is unethical to mislead your customers. If you are going to advertise yourself as veg-friendly, educate your employees! Also, the only vegan dessert they offer is cocomels. I would never go back here if it weren't for the fact that it's a good meeting place for friends.

Pros: great atmosphere, great location

Cons: not veg-friendly

Return to Lancaster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Prince Street Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1255 times since Sep 2011.