PK Blendz Juice Bar

+1-914-930-7538

1002 Main St, Peekskill, New York, USA, 10566

Juice cafe offering fresh juices and smoothies as well as a small section of cooked food like vegan burgers and patties. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Honey

First Review by Fawn

kasklar

Points +35

02 Sep 2018

awesome vegan spot - Edit

To the comment and rating this low because they have honey as an option is bad form. They have alternatives like agave. Had a juice and smoothie and nachos. All friggin delicious. Will be back many times. And met the owner. Everything is vegan here. But they have honey as an option.

Pros: vegan

Cons: none

KatArena

Points +18

03 Aug 2018

Not vegan - Edit

Their wheatgrass shots were surprisingly good, sweet. But this place actually is not 100% vegan as advertised. Although many menu items are and it is however fine for plant based eaters. But they use honey as their sweetener, which isn't vegan, and don't have a vegan option like maple syrup or agave to substitute.

Pros: best wheatgrass shot I've had

Cons: honey is not vegan appropriate

PKBlendz

30 Aug 2018
We will begin to offer agave again...(it was our go to sweetener when we first opened)

VisionMixer

Points +66

08 Jul 2018

Fantastic!!! - Edit

Owner is very knowledgeable about the benifits of all of the ingredients and food combinations. Best fresh juice bar and ‘vegan/vegetarian only’ location in the area.

Pros: Very Nice selection of juices and smoothies , Juice blends are perfect, Vegan burger is awesome!

Fawn

Points +24

30 Jun 2018

Great smoothies! - Edit

This place is great! The owner is vegan and knowledgeable about healthy eating. I've only ever had the smoothies from here, but they are delicious. The juices also look good and I've seen tons of people get all sorts of juices that look great.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is that a lot of the smoothies have honey in them, which isn't technically vegan. I just make sure not to order any smoothies with honey for me and my husband, so this limits our choices a bit, but we still have a decent amount of smoothies to choose from.

I haven't tried the food, but I've heard good things!

This is a great place and I definitely recommend it!

PKBlendz

30 Aug 2018
We will begin to offer agave as a sweetener again....

Return to Peekskill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PK Blendz Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.