First Review by Greavesy

Vegan pizza delivery - Edit

We tried the funghi and jonno pizzas, garlic bread and garlic bread with cheese.
The pizzas were great, really mushroom-y funghi pizza and a good mix of toppings on the jonno. The vegan cheese was OK, not the best we've ever tried but it had melted fine.
The cheesy garlic bread was nice, the non-cheesy one was a bit dry.
Great to get home delivery, on time, and all the service was friendly and professional.
Will try again when we remember the right night to get vegan "meaty" pizzas!

Pros: Vegan pizzas delivered to our home!, Garlic bread with cheese

Cons: Shame vegan meaty pizzas not always on.

Delicious - Edit

Delicious pizza - yummy doughy/chewy base, tasty melted vegan cheese, great choice of toppings (including vegan sour cream - surprisingly tasty addition!).

Definitely get the vegan cheesy garlic bread as a side - it's big and flavourful.

Staff over the phone are friendly and seem to be knowledgeable about vegans.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 02, 2015

Pros: Great vegan options, Good portion size, Delivery

Nice place for vegan pizza - Edit

Took us quite a walk to get there from central Brighton but the pizza was very tasty! Almost no seatings, so we decided to have lunch at the nearby beach and it was pretty nice :)

Love it! - Edit

I love living somewhere where I can have vegan pizza delivered to my door. They have vegan cheese (Violife) as an option every day and then there are extra vegan speciality pizzas on Monday and Tuesday. I recommend the one with bacon and sour cream, it sounds odd but it's ridiculously good.

Pros: Delivery, Vegan cheese and meats

Cons: Don't open until 4pm on Sunday

Incredible! - Edit

We are very lucky to have Pizzaface in Brighton. Vegan cheese available everyday, and on Mondays and Tuesdays they have vegan specials - six pizzas which include faux meats. The combination of flavours are incredible, and some have sour cream which is delicious. The funghi pizza is fantastic, and includes truffle oil. Try the cheesy garlic bread! They also have Booja Booja ice-cream and alcohol.

Pros: Vegan options are amazing!

My first vegan pizza - Edit

Was pretty excited to come across vegan pizza and I wasn't disappointed. Small take-away place with a great selection of vegan pizzas with fake meat and regular veggies. What I enjoyed most was having cheese on my pizzas again. It's been 3 years since I was veggie and you get used to compromising on certain things but now I don't need to. Oh yeah I almost forgot, they have Booja Booja ice cream. Great for the night owls craving treats.

Pros: great choice, friendly staff, yummy food

Return to Brighton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizzaface closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2118 times since Jul 2012.