First Review by saveur

RAWsome - Edit

I discovered their prepackaged Kale salad at Natural Grocer, and was grateful to have a big portion of greens after traveling without fresh veggies for a few days.
The other day I found their little storefront on 3rd. Fresh, healthy, and raw food washed down with a coconut water before my heated vinyasa class. SO incredibly nourishing for the mind, body, and soul.
Incredibly satisfying. I got the millet cheeze burger, and the Eggplant, tomato, chard on crispy onion crackers to share. Also an order of the Kald Macadamia salad and hazelnut cookies for desert.
Everything was packaged in hearts and healthy ingredients. Something I feel good about feeding my little family.

Pros: Raw, Organic , Fresh

Delicious - Edit

I wish I had been able to go to the storefront, but I found their foods elsewhere (Kure and Food Fight). Their raw BLT is really, really good. We also really enjoyed the raw karmal lil pudding. Apparently, if you go on Thursday to the storefront, they have fresh specials for you to take away. Not sure if you have to order in advance, though.

Pros: found in many stores

Cons: storefront only open once a week

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pixie Retreat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2152 times since Sep 2013.