Pacific Pita

Contact 951-696-4040

40444 Murrieta Hot Springs, Temecula, California, USA, 92563

Serves meat, vegan options available. Primarily meatstuff but does have a separate veg menu with items not seen at other typical Greek places. Moved from 26550 Ynez Rd Unit C.

Category: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by jamber79

Great Falafel wrap - Edit

I used to live nearby, and this was a regular spot for us to go. We would always bring friends and family there, too. I loved the falafel wrap and fries! They have really good hummus, too. Oh, and the cauliflower pita pizza is excellent!

Pros: Great vegan options, Super friendly staff, clean

Good falafel - Edit

On a road trip, my husband and I stopped here for some quick dinner. My husband got the vegetarian falafel plate (made vegan) which is rice, falafel, pita, salad, dressing, and your choice of hummus or fries. I got the falafel salad (made vegan) which was HUGE and had tons of veggies and kalamata olives with some kind of vegan oil-based dressing.

Both of our dishes were good and we loved the falafel. Like I said, the salad was huge but the dressing was just ok. The plate was good and big as well, but there was a lot of rice and not much to put with it.

Overall, we liked it and it was a quick and semi-healthful dinner on the road. I would go there again just for the falafel!

Pros: Good falafel, Good price, Quick

Cons: Salad dressing is just ok, Falafel plate is a bit dry

Great place - Edit

Love eating here. They have roasted cauliflower as a filling for their wraps which is surprisingly delicious. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only wish is that they had whole wheat pitas instead of just white, maybe someday!

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pacific Pita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1885 times since Nov 2011.