First Review by SynthVegan

Wish we could do all our shopping here! - Edit

I love Outpost so much and we're just $50 away from hitting our lifetime membership. I only wish we could afford to do all our shopping here! We're still crawling out of our grad school debt pit and can't swing it just yet, but we're slowly tipping the Pick N Save/Outpost scale in favor of this fantastic co-op. Employees are all super friendly and knowledgeable. I'm moving from a vegetarian to a vegan diet and am starting to stock my pantry with vegan essentials. Every time I've come across a "weird" ingredient in my new cookbooks Outpost has had it for me.

Pros: excellent staff, clean, good variety

Cons: pricey

Contributions +14

Awesome - Edit

The service is exceptional. Always willing to help. Friendly & knowledgable staff. Everyone always has a smile on their faces! My favorite store!

Raw

Contributions +14

LOVE Outpost! - Edit

I have been part of the co-op for 10+ years. Everyone is always very helpful, knowledgeable & pleasant. I always find what I'm looking for. If someone is looking for a health food store I always recommend ONFC. I highly recommend joining the co-op.

another great outpost - Edit

We hit both Outposts on our trip to Milwaukee, one on the way in and one on the way out. I seem to remember this one being our stop before the airport to pick up panda licorice and other goodies. The nice thing is that they stock the panda candy coated licorice... my ultimate favorite sugar snack!

Good alternative to WFM. - Edit

Outpost Natural Foods = Great Prices + Nice Staff + Good Selection + Great vegan options!

If I lived in Milwaukee I'd shop at Outpost over Whole Foods any day ... and I'm huge on Whole Foods. They seemed to have more/different vegan options and they have a huge bulk section. I don't know if it's because I live in downtown Chicago and pay a premium for about anything, but the prices at Outpost were incredibly reasonable and I was happy to not pay an arm and a leg! I will be back when I visit the Milwaukee area again.

Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Outpost Natural Foods - S Kinnickinnic Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.