One20 Public House

604-591-3519

8037 120th St, Delta, British Columbia, Canada, V4C 6P7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub offering a brunch menu and a dinner menu. Dinner menu offers more items. Has vegan comfort food options, such as chilli with vegan sour cream and taco chips; cauliflower bites; veggies with vegan ranch, shepards pie; pumpkin pie with coconut whipped cream; and others. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by jillian8

Great vegan options - Edit

Although not a vegan restaurant they always have vegan options available. I enjoyed the vegan chili and LOVE the cauliflower bites. They also have vegan specials sometimes. I had the vegan feast for thanksgiving and the
Food was great. I also had vegan pumkin pie once and it was delicious. I Have always had friendly service too. So great to see vegan options served in an area where there are very few vegan-friendly restaurants.

Pros: Good prices, Tasty food, Friendly service

Last resort - Edit

I don't recommend this place. The "vegan options" are very limited, and while I appreciate that they are there, they also aren't very good; the cauliflower bites I had were soaked in oil. Blegh! No thanks, I'd rather make my own at home. Also the servers were both really rude and when I asked if their fries were vegan (batter wise) the server said in the most condescending tone, "Well they're potatoes, so..." I won't be coming back here.

Return to Delta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has One20 Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.