First Review by Stevie

Decent shop - Edit

Small heath food shop part of a larger irish chain.
You will find almost everything you would need for a veggie household here.
Small frozen section with Frys and amys products, fridge with a variety of tofu and vegan cheese also.
Cleaning products galore, personal hygiene products also.
A good shop.

Pros: Choice, Vegan products

Tiny but mighty - Edit

Nourish is a tiny shop located close to Cornucopia, and we stopped by after lunch. For a small shop, it has lots of choices suitable for vegans. The refrigerator is stocked with all kinds of tofu, vegan cheeses, veggie burgers and fake meats. We bought some incredible Fry's frozen puff pastry wrapped vegan sausages and schnitzel that we heated up later. Oh, I wish they sold Fry's back home in the States! We don't have anything that good here!
Anyway, there are lots of great snacks and beauty products suitable for vegans at Nourish and the staff is friendly and attentive.
Definitely worth a stop!

Pros: clean & well-stocked

Best in town - Edit

Nourish has been a must have on my list of top stores in Dublin. They sell whole foods, prepared foods, raw ingredients, books and are happy to offer any advice and information :)

Pros: friendly, many easy to locate stores, yummy

Cons: costly

Quite a good vegan selection - Edit

This shop is quite small so it's nice to see that they offer such a good selection of vegan products. They have sweets, hair care, toothpaste, vitamins and even ice cream.

Pros: Many vegan items

Just shopped in NOURISH - Edit

I am in Dublin for a month, doing an internship. For the time being happy cow has helped me enormously to find health food stores and vegetarian restaurants.
Since SPAR and TESCO, local supermarkets, do not offer any variety of vegetarian food (excluding jams, honey and soya milk), I had to look elsewhere for food.
I discovered about NATASHA's living food being widely available in NOURISH shops, so I went to see for myself.
I enjoyed it so much: I bought raw kale chips, raw crackers, sunflower sporuts and 3 naked raw bars (3 bars for 2 euros. woohoo).
i was so happy. You can also find coco-water and natural cosmetics (faith in nature and many more).

I ll be their regular for the next month, during my stay in Dublin.

Pros: In the city center, Friendly staff

Cons: A bit pricy, but affordable

Good to pick up a few things - Edit

A small shop, well located near Cornucopia Wholefoods and many other vegetarian restaurants. Selection is limited but prices are reasonable.

Pick up something after dining out for later on!

Pros: Ideal location

Cons: Small, Selection limited

Nourish, Dublin - Edit

This place is a centrally located health food shop very close to Grafton St. It is also about 3 doors along from Cornucopia Cafe.

It has a decent enough choice and very usefully it is open on Sundays.

It is vegan vegetarian friendly

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Central, Open Sundays

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nourish - Wicklow Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3046 times since Dec 2007.