• Nosh

• (5)
  • Delivery Delivery
Delivery

Meal prep company offering a variety of options for lunch, breakfast, and dinner. Get delivery locally or nationwide, or arrange for pickup on Sunday evenings.

Venue map for Nosh
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by veglover89

Fluffykittens

Points +84

30 Aug 2023

A lifesaver!!

When I moved to a new part of Seoul, things were hectic and I was unable to go out often for vegan food. Nosh was a total lifesaver. The food is so delicious too. If I was still in Korea, I would order it again without hesitation because I miss the flavors!!

I believe they are nationwide as well, but definitely reliable anywhere in Seoul.

Chris.P

Points +370

25 Dec 2022

Great frozen meals delivered

All kinds of meals, snacks, desserts, drinks

Veganfoodie_liv

Points +776

24 Apr 2022

Saved me from struggling through mandatory quarantine

Absolutely delicious food, perfectly portioned and easy to reheat for a quick meal. The vegan mac and cheese is by far my favorite!!

Pros: weekly delivery, weekly menu changes, responsive staff

KadiHarmon

Points +6153

14 Jan 2022

Convenient!

Love to order from Nosh when I know my week is going to be too hectic to cook! Love that the menu is always different. Some of my favs are the mini frittatas and when they offer bowls with cauliflower rice!

veglover89

Points +717

08 Jun 2021

Soo tasty!!

I've gotten the meal plan from here for three weeks now, and it is the best meal plan EVER! Everything tastes sooo good! 10/10! Not once have I left something in my fridge to expire because it tasted meh. I love all the food options they have! They even have things like biscuits n gravy and pizza! Make sure to try their nacho cheese sauce!! I just wish they didn’t use styrofoam packaging and non water-based ice packs for delivery. I also wish they re-used their plastic containers or let you use your own tupperware if you pick up. This meal plan produces so much waste.

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-01

Pros: The food!, The food!!, The food!!!

Cons: Styrofoam packaging, non water-based ice packs, all the plastic waste