CLOSED: Nosh

719-634-6674

121 S Tejon St 1F (at Plaza of the Rockies, South Tower), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80903

Serves meat, vegan options available. Focus is on small meals, many of which are meant to be shared. Vegetarians and vegans have several choices including the Asian black bean dip, edamame, roasted cauliflower, house greens, citrus ginger, tofu bowl, double greens spicy bowl. Kitchen tries to accommodate requests. Reported closed, Oct 2017.

Categories: American, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Limited menu choices - Edit

As vegans, my wife and I frequently use Happy Cow to find dining options, especially when traveling. Nosh had the least selection of any Happy Cow listing we have visited in our two years of using Happy Cow. While it's nice to have many restaurants to choose from, they need to be a legitimate vegan friendly listing.

Note, we remain huge fans of Happy Cow, and will continue to use them as our "go to" reference.

Pros: Excellent attentive staff.

Fun dining experience! - Edit

We had a wonderful time at Nosh. It was evident that the staff were well informed and accommodating when it came to vegan preferences which was greatly appreciated. We ordered "The Experience" which was four unknown dishes that the kitchen chooses for you. Of course, they were all made vegan upon request. :) The menu is a little pricey, but for a fun night every once in a while I think it is worth it!

Pros: Delicious, Vegan-friendly, Fun drinks

Cons: Expensive

Well rounded experience, a tad pricey. - Edit

I had a very nice experience at Nosh. My server was very informed on the vegan entrees offered and made sure to note to the kitchen that I was vegan. The drinks and the food were both very good. I would have to say that the food is definitely pricey.

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nosh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.