Rasta Pasta

Contact 719-481-6888

405 N Tejon St, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80903

Serves meat, vegan options available. Made-to-order pasta dishes with vegetables or tofu substitutes upon request. Serves salad with each meal. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by EricPosch

Friendly staff, laid back atmosphere - Edit

I really enjoyed myself, staff was great & even perked up when I wanted it veganized! I ordered the Rasta Pasta & it was good. I will be back to try other dishes.

Pros: friendly staff, laid back atmosphere

Disappointed doesn't cover it - Edit

I ordered the "locals favorite" made vegan. Food came fast but let me tell you I couldn't even take a second bite. It was the nasty thing I've order from a restaurant. It took 20 minutes for me to finally find a server to help me, place wasn't packed.They didn't charge me after I explained but was upset due to the fact I was hungrey and wasn't offered a meal substitution. we just left. wont be going back.

Pros: friendly staff, cool environment

Cons: slow servers , food

Yummy - Edit

I really enjoyed my food here. The waitress was knowledgeable about what was in the sauces, and she double with the kitchen when she was unsure. The location is great too! The only thing that bummed me out was the garlic bread; the bread itself is not vegan

Pasta fiend-ish - Edit

I love pasta and I love cajun food. I enjoyed my meal here, but I don't think I am itching to return. I enjoyed the spice level of the dish I got and the fact that it is possible to add veggies instead of meat. I think I wanted the pasta to be aldente and it wasn't. I definitely will give this place another try.

Love the idea and vibe... food is not that great. - Edit

So I love the music, venue, service, hours, location. They are kid-friendly too. The food just isn't that good though. We have eaten there about six times and tried everything on the menu that's vegan at least twice. The best thing is the garlic bread, the salads are okay, the pasta sauce isn't good.

Pros: Service, Atmosphere , Price/portions

Cons: Food/Flavors

Great vegan options - Edit

Majority of items can be made vegan. We got the Rasta Pasta with tofu & Spicy Jammin with veggies. Both delicious!

Pros: Lots of vegan options., Menu cleary marked what can be made vegan., Garlic bread vegan. You can get spiral veggies to

Cons: Serves animals

Very vegan friendly! - Edit

This is on the short list of my favorite stops in Colorado Springs. Delicious Jamaican themed pasta dishes, with many recipes either vegetarian or vegan by default, with others that can easily be made vegan. Tofu is offered as a replacement for flesh. The prices are also extremely fair, and they have some great specials include 2 for 1 Bristol beers on Tuesday.

Pros: Very vegan friendly, Delicious food, Good prices

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rasta Pasta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 757 times since May 2015.