Noi Thai

206-787-8444

1303 1st Ave (at Harbor Steps Building), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of a few locations. Has a separate vegetarian menu where the dishes are all vegan. Can also make other menu items vegan. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by ConorDillon

Wish I knew about this place sooner! - Edit

Super convenient if visiting the SAM, Noi Thai is pretty much directly across the street from the Art Gallery. The restaurant has great ambiance and friendly staff. The Vegetarian/ Vegan Menu is small, but has a good selection. I can highly recommend the Veggie rolls, with Peanut sauce to start. The rolls are fresh and herbaceous thanks to the cilantro and basil. And the peanut sauce is the best I’ve had peanutty without being cloying with hints of coconut and perhaps sriracha? I had the Black noodles as recommended from a previous reviewer and it was really yummy! I particularly loved the way the broccoli soaked up the sauce and I put extra heat on the dish from the tray of assorted pepper condiments. The one that I chose, to put on I think may use fish oil or something like that as it had that particular taste that I remember from before I was Vegan, so it may be wise to ask first. All in all an excellent place and I will definitely be back to sample the other items on their Vegan Menu👍

Goegeous! - Edit

Really lovely authentic Thai food.

Although I only had a main the Black Noodles with Veg, others had the fresh rolls and red and green curries.

My noodles were unbelievable and they offer you a spice eating of 1-5. I asked for extra spicy so they brought down 4 little pots of chili oils, pastes and powders.

Great value and great service! Highly recommended!

Pros: great service. good menu lots of spices :)

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noi Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.