Naturewell

• Vegan-store Veg Store
323-664-5894

3824 W Sunset Blvd (at Sunset Junction, in Silver Lake), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90026

Little vegetarian food store and juice bar just 2 doors from Flore Cafe. Offers a large bulk selection of dried grains, seeds, dried fruit, and beans. Also fresh juice bar, snack foods, coffees and teas. There are 2 small tables outside for seating. Street parking.

First Review by Chia

Pleasant little place - Edit

Easy to get in and out. Nice people and service

Pros: Great selection of vegan health food bars

Cons: needed more selection of bulk foods

Great little place for juice and bulk staples - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Naturewell review.

While it's a tiny little shop and juice bar, it's packed with all sorts of food stuff that I like. Extensive bulk bins with all sorts of dried food plus snack food and bars, a complete juice bar, and they even offers wheatgrass and raw vegan ice cream.

The staff I spoke with was friendly, and he told me that Naturewell is owned by the same people who owns Millie's restaurant (a breakfast place in the area, not veg) who also have invested in Mooi (the now defunct raw food cafe in the area).

As far as I can tell, it's all vegetarian. I didn't see any meat products (correct me if I'm wrong).

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturewell closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.