First Review by MountainPeeps

Love this store - Edit

It's a small store but has everything you'd need for food, health care and beauty products. I absolutely LOVE the loose tea/herb section! So many choices and very affordable. I love this store chain.

Pros: Loose tea section, Organic only, Vitamin section

Cons: No deli

Good alternative to Good Food Store - Edit

Whereas Good Food Store has the largest product selection, Natural Grocers does have some unique offerings. They have Miyoko's Kitchen brand vegan cheese (!!!), which Good Food Store does not have, and they also have a frozen falafel, Tadah Falafel, which is pretty good! Also, if you are a vegan chef yourself, this is the place to buy cashews!!! They sell bags of unsalted broken cashews for way cheaper than bulk cashews at GFS. Definitely check out Natural Grocers for some of your vegan shopping. They also sell several vegan magazines!

Pros: options unavailable at GFS, Miyoko's Kitchen Vegan Cheese, sell vegan magazines

Good options - Edit

We were trying for a different store with GPS directions, and ended up here... all of our needs were satisfied,and not expensively. We stocked up on coconut water, vegetables and creamer/ mylks for our haul up to Alaska and didn't sped a fortune. Staff were super helpful and knowledgeable about vegan needs, and the coffee was delicious and restrooms clean. I would stop here for sure again!

Pros: Big, neat, clean, Not super expensive, Convenient location

Return to Missoula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 890 times since Nov 2012.