Namaste

Cra 27a no. 48-130 Esquina Parque Turbay, Barrio Sotomayor, Bucaramanga, Colombia

Cafeteria offering breakfast food and a daily lunch menu (see Facebook) - menu typically include veg Colombian caldos, fruit salad, juice bar, cakes, empanadas, pizza, veggie burger, lasagna, caneloni, and more. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Tue-Sat 5:30pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Buffet, Juice bar, Delivery, Colombian

First Review by Yvette Rigby

Food OK, price high - Edit

The meal of the day here costs 12000 pesos as of March 2017. That's the highest price in town I've paid at any vegetarian restaurant. For that price I would expect a more interesting meal but on the day I went I found the food to be just "OK".

The meal of the day when I went was Black Eyed Peas, a chunk of yuca with tomato sauce, salad, barley soup, a juice that I could not make out what kind of juice it was, a small piece of cake and half a strawberry for dessert.

Once was enough for me but perhaps you'll like it better. They do deliver so if you're short on time one day or don't feel well enough to go out just call them and they will send out a meal with the motorcycle courier. Delivery charge about two dollars.

Pros: Quantity

Cons: Too expensive, compared to other nearby restaurant

Menu del dia + menu - Edit

Namaste is a large, Hindu-decorated restaurant next to a park. You can order off the menu, but the set lunch is much better value (9000 as of March 2016). Tasty food.

Return to Bucaramanga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namaste closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.