First Review by choogirl

Good food, slow service - Edit

There is only one other veggie place open on Sunday that I know of, but it was pretty far away, so I went here. On Sunday they are open from noon to 200pm and charge 12.500 pesos for the meal of the day (as of January 2014). During the week, the meal of the day is 8.000

The meal included a tiny salad, a bowl of soup, and a plate with three items, a juice drink and a fruit dessert. The food was above average on the day I went, and rating them on the food alone, I would give 4 cows.

They were understaffed in the front and in the back. It took nearly 10 minutes before the waitress came to my table, and that was only after I went back up front and told them I had been waiting a long time. I would go here again on Sunday, but the other days I would go to different places.

Pros: Pleasant dining area in the back, Good flavors, Food nicely presented

Cons: Very slow service

Vegan menu del dia - Edit

I found this place through a flyer at my hostel and decided to check it out. It is a short walk from the Exito supermarket and easy to find. This family-owned style restaurant serves a vegan, Colombian style, menu del dia for a set price (I think it's around $9000-10000 but I'm not certain since my total price included some other stuff). The food was good and healthy and included a soup, main, dessert and juice. The restaurant is frequented by lots of locals rather than tourists (so far). At the front of the restaurant is a small shop that sells veggie foods including vegan empanadas. I highly recommend these. The lady is knowledgeable on what is vegan and what is vegetarian.

Pros: Home cooked style food, Vegan empanadas

Return to Bucaramanga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicias Naturales closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 462 times since May 2013.