Delicias Naturales

Carrera 35, Unit 51-94, Bucaramanga, Colombia

The restaurant offers a vegan menu del dia only (check Facebook for current daily offering). Shop at the front sells a selection of vegetarian and vegan products. Reported 100% vegan March 2017. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-7:00pm, Fri 9:00am-4:30pm, Sun 10:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Colombian

First Review by choogirl

Good food, slow service - Edit

I've been to this place 3 times; once during the week and twice on Sunday. On Sunday they are open from noon to about 230pm and charge 12.500 pesos for the meal of the day (as of March 2017)
During the week, the meal of the day is 9.000.

All 3 times I went, the meal included a tiny salad, a bowl of soup, and a plate with three items, a juice drink and a fruit dessert. The food was about average on the days I went, and rating them on the food alone, I would give 3 cows.

I would describe the meals as fairly simple. Every time I went, I didn't think there was enough protein in the meal.

As far as I know, this is the only veggie place open Sunday. In my humble opinion, the Sunday meal is not worth the 12500, as it's less elaborate than the meals on Monday through Friday. But, they're open Sunday!

Updated from previous review on 2014-01-19

Pros: Pleasant dining area in the back, Vegan, Food nicely presented

Cons: Very slow service

Vegan menu del dia - Edit

I found this place through a flyer at my hostel and decided to check it out. It is a short walk from the Exito supermarket and easy to find. This family-owned style restaurant serves a vegan, Colombian style, menu del dia for a set price (I think it's around $9000-10000 but I'm not certain since my total price included some other stuff). The food was good and healthy and included a soup, main, dessert and juice. The restaurant is frequented by lots of locals rather than tourists (so far). At the front of the restaurant is a small shop that sells veggie foods including vegan empanadas. I highly recommend these. The lady is knowledgeable on what is vegan and what is vegetarian.

Pros: Home cooked style food, Vegan empanadas

Return to Bucaramanga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicias Naturales closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.