Flor de Loto

Calle 37 no. 23-50, Bucaramanga, Colombia

Vegetarian food restaurant. The daily lunch includes soup, main dish, drink, and dessert. You could also find a bar with empanadas. Get here early, before 1pm, as food runs out. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Colombian

First Review by oO0Oo.oO0Oo

Yumminous in Bucaramanga:) - Edit

I was performing at the Abrapalabra Festival In Bucaramanga. One of the local tellers, Victor Zaraza took me here for lunch on my free day. What a treat. The food was scrumptious and my tummy was very happy! I came back the day before my flight home to get the meals for the plane. South American airlines are NOT known for their vegetarian meals:). The meals were wonderful and made my ride home pleasant. The chef/owner was great people as wee has staff. 'Twas a taste of heaven.

Pros: Great food, Eat in or take out, An oasis in a land of meat!

i can recommend it! - Edit

I have been there just 2 times but I will go there much times more. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the people who work there are very friendly. For me its a very cheap price to eat there (a complete main dish 5500cop = 2 EUR) and for the place too, because there are other restaurants costs many more. They have many space in the restaurant (on the street/ in the center/ in the back like a garden).
I can recommend it to all!

Return to Bucaramanga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flor de Loto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.