Nahore

Contact 0777933702

Na Hutich 9, Prague 6, Prague, Czech Republic, 160 00

Vegan cafe serving food like veggie burger made with seitan, stir-fry tofu with soba noodle, salad with smoked tempeh, hummus, and day's cakes. Est. 2014. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-12:00am, Tue-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Sat 12:00am-1:00am, Sat-Sun 2:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by barbaramaidel

nice cozy bar - Edit

Nahore has an extensive drink menu with a few vegan food items. They served mostly alcohol but had a few very tasty ginger beers and fancy rose lemonade type drinks as well. I went here cos I really wanted cake and it was later at night. They have a different cake everyday. The plum cake I had was real good. it had a pretty smokey atmosphere, which is okay for a bar setting but was not quite what I was hoping for. The atmosphere was cool, dark, with a loft that had benches and pillows and an outdoor area with blankies.

Pros: open late, cool atmosphere

Cons: smokey

If you are a smoker, go there - Edit

I'm not a smoker anymore, so I got a little bit shocked when I entered this bar and noticed that I was the only non-smoker there. Yes, people are allowed to smoke inside, making a huge cloud around you. You might hate if you don't smoke.
There are a lot of things to drink and a few options to eat, but the burger was very tasty and the tofu with noodles was delicious as well. The owner is not vegan and has another restaurant that serves meat on the next door, sadly. I just can recommend this place if you are a drinker and a smoker, unless you don't mind to ask food to take away.
Oh, and they have coffee for after alcoholic destruction party :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Burger, Many drinks to choose

Cons: People are allowed to smoke, Few options to eat

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nahore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.