Myapapaya

954-338-5651

1040 Bayview Ste 100, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 33304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juicery and kitchen. Vegan items include soup, salads, grain bowls, smoothies and cold pressed juices. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by Michael X. James

has a ton of vegan options - Edit

They always have vegan soups, all their salads can be made vegan, their falafel wrap is vegan and they have a bunch of veggie options that can be made vegan! 💖

FRESH & yummy ! - Edit

We were recommended this place by another veg friendly restaurant and decided to try it out. It was packed for the being a weekday early afternoon. We had the special of the day veggie burrito, it was quite filling and tasty! definitely unique, not just another burrito but really they made it their own. I loved having fruit on the side. We had a smoothie which was also delicious. They have some desserts that looked great, ...almond chocolate cup in particular!

Cons: not a lot of seating outside, and face parking lot

Fantastic! Fav spot! - Edit

We have been there for lunch and breakfast since we have been in town, and I think I want to go back one more time! They don't have a bunch of specific vegan options, BUT they are totally open to subbing anything. I subbed the meat and cheese for more veggies. Oh my goodness, they have this egg sandwich for breakfast with toast and cheese and and caramelized onion, with braised kale. I subbed avocado and tomatoes instead of egg and cheese and it was AH-MAUZING!! I want to go back just for that! I didn't love the sweet potato hash. It was a bit blah and under-done. (They should add some fun stuff on top- scallions and mushrooms,etc) And for lunch I had a great, big quinoa salad and I subbed sprouts and spinach instead of the cheese. Yum! It wasn't the best thing I have ever had, but it was so good! A perfect healthy lunch.
They have seriously amazing wait-staff. There was some really over-needy patrons, and they were so sweet! Everyone is super friendly and it is clean and has a great vibe.
Two thumbs up for veg options! Just ask-- they will definitely bend over backwards to help!

Pros: Flavors, Fun Atmosphere/Friendly, Quality ingredients

Cons: No organic tofu on menu :(, Not too many vegan options

Average and Expensive - Edit

Juices are great but expensive, however fresh, organic juice is expensive to make so I understand that part. Only one vegan lunch option, which was the falafel. It was dry and less than good. If you want a fresh, organic, juice and can afford it this is your place. If you are vegan looking for lunch, I would avoid it.

Pros: Fresh, organic juices

Cons: Minimal vegan options, Pricey, Not great food

Excellent Lunch Spot - Edit

Excellent juices (Peruvian Pink is my favorite) and a plethora of smoothie choices makes this a great place to grab something quick. Or, if you have some time to dine-in, there are a few excellent vegan choices as well. Everything I've tried so far has been very good. The baked falafel sandwich and the grain bowl were my two favorites. The owner (Adam) is almost always there with a big smile and a warm greeting. No matter where you dine it's always nice to see someone doing something they love.

This restaurant is off to a great start and will only continue to improve. I'd love to see more vegan and gluten-free options clearly marked on the menu (less or no meat/cheese/dairy would be a HUGE plus too!). As you wait in line always check out the chalkboard for daily soups/specials.

Pros: Tasty food, Lots of organic food, Awesome juices

Cons: Meat and cheese prominent on the menu, Lack of gluten-free options

Return to Fort Lauderdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Myapapaya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.