First Review by kindlizard

Good Food, Just Not Enough Of It - Edit

We ordered the Tempe Larb, and it was very good, but the portions were really small, especially given the price. On the plus side, it's vegan friendly, and there are a few items on the menu that are marked as being able to be made vegan, which is always nice. Not a ton of options, but more than most places, and definitely good for a small mountain town. I'd recommend this place, but not if you're really hungry. Perhaps it's just this dish in particular, but I would have needed double the portion served, and I don't have a huge calorie intake.

Pros: Vegan Items Clearly Marked, Good Food

Cons: Small Portion, Over Priced, Long Wait

Very accommodating - Edit

We ordered take-out for 14 people, telling them that we wanted only vegetarian, and that they should use the pans and utensils that are set aside for vegetarian cooking. They were very accommodating. They told us that a couple of things we ordered contained oyster sauce, and they suggested strictly vegetarian alternatives, which we appreciated.

The portions were large, and the food was very tasty. The take-out containers contained no metal, so we were able to reheat the food in the microwave, which was very convenient. Prices were reasonable.

it's great! - Edit

I eat here all the time, most things on menu can be made vegan. It's quick, affordable and really yummy! I love My Thai.

Pros: very good, quick

Cons: a little spendy for what you get, sometimes they mess up my order

Very helpful - Edit

This place was very accommodating to the 4 of us vegans. The place does use biodegradable plates and utensils, another plus. The food itself was good, not mindblowing Thai. However, unlike other Thai places the food in fact tasted fresher and the veggies seemed more vibrant and healthy. My system was already out of whack from the altitude, so I can't say if it was the food or more of the altitude that did not agree w me. I appreciate this place and would go there on another visit. Solid place.

Pros: Staff helpful, Fresh veggies, biodegradable

Cons: not all veggie

Return to Breckenridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: My Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.