Peak of Asia

970-423-6170

500 S Main St, Breckenridge, Colorado, USA, 80424

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has some tofu and veggie dishes, such as vegetable crispy roll, seaweed salad, tofu fried rice (say no egg), tofu noodle bowl, tofu bahn mi, vegetable pho, toasted coconut ice cream.

Categories: Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Emartinezfrancia

Everything was delicious!!! - Edit

We are so glad we discovered Peak of Asia! The Spring Rolls are amazing, the Vietnamese crepe was to die for!!! The sauces are all so good too. We had a delicious meal and felt good after. The owner is so nice and they are happy to make any dish vegan. We loved it so much, we went two nights in a row.

Ate there 3 times in 3 days - Edit

Went on vacation to Breckenridge, CO. Found this place and fell in love with the food, the staff, and the ambiance. First of all, the waitress told me that all their vegetables and foods are organic. I ordered the veggie spring rolls as appetizers and they brought them with basil leaves and lettuce so that I could wrap the rolls in them. Also came with a chili sauce that was delicious. As a main dish I ordered the fried rice with crispy tofu (fried rice without egg to make it vegan) This was delicious as well, the reason why I returned the next two days. Prices were not bad either considering the place was nice, clean, and in a tourist area (around $8-15 for main dishes and around $3-7 for appetizers).

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff; nice vibe

Cons: Not fully vegan restaurant, Pricey alcoholic drinks

Return to Breckenridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peak of Asia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.