First Review by no whey!

Vegan Cupcakes YUM! - Edit

Indeed they have several vegan options available. They are currently closed Sunday and Monday, so I went on Tuesday for the highest probability of success. Sure enough, they had two vegan cupcakes and a vegan chocolate peanut bar to choose from.

I was hesitating between the almond-almond cupcake or the chocolate-chocolate cupcake and the kind gal working mentioned that she thought the almond-almond was on the sweeter side. I got the chocolate cupcake and it was divine. Super moist and not-too-sweet. :)

Overall - I would absolutely go back for their vegan cupcakes! Nice little find here in Memphis. :)

Pros: Several vegan options to choose from, Friendly staff

Vegan cupcake fix - Edit

Hooray for vegan cupcakes!

I love that this place always has at least one item for vegans. The last few times I've been in town, they've had THREE options at once, so I guess it's catching on.

Some of the cleverly named cupcakes they feature are:
Prozac (chocolate cake + chocolate icing)
Almond Brothers (vanilla cake + almond icing)
Grasshopper (chocolate cake + mint icing)

They rotate weekly which items are readily available for buying, and you can see what's in their case for the week online or by calling ahead. They'll also make larger batches of whatever you want for special occasions if you custom order ahead of time.

I've enjoyed everything I've tried here, and I love that they're branching out on the vegan treats they offer.

Pros: vegan cupcakes!, at least one vegan item, always, I've seen 4 veg selections at once

Cons: vegan items sell out fast! call ahead

Return to Memphis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Muddy's Bake Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1955 times.