First Review by WillowKylar

Good variety of different and organic food. - Edit

The staff are lovely and friendly. The fresh produce is priced reasonably, and they can order in special items if wanted, which is great.? they also do free delivery on Thursday on orders over £15.00, in the local area.

Pros: lots of vegan options.

Cons: reasonable prices

Gone off food again?! - Edit

I've been going in for years, and every now and again I get some really gone off stuff. The last time it was some Baclava (supposedly home made) that was nearly 6 months out of date. At first I thought it may be that the date stamp was wrong, but I then tasted it - it was seriously gone off. This time it was some Turkish delight that had completely dried out and were so tough. They had obviously got some new stock along the line and mixed it in, as some aren't as bad as others, which I think is worse. Thats an act of obvious deception. I'm starting to think their whole ethos stinks, no pun intended.

Pros: only whole food shop in miles

Cons: over priced gone off stock, Some rude staff members, over priced gone off stock

Mossley Wholefoods - Edit

Great store with lots of vegan alternatives I haven't been able to find in mainstream stores and everything is organic ☺️

Pros: Wide range of organic produce, Good Vegan selection of foods, All organic produce is sold

Cons: Can be a bit expensive for Vegan alternatives

Return to Ashton Under Lyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mossley Wholefoods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.