Moreganic Restaurant

9 Soi 1 Kotchasarn Rd, Chang Klan, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50100

Vegetarian restaurant at the Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort in the old city. Has breakfast buffet and lunch and dinner a la carte. Has soy milk. Open Mon-Sun 6:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Thai, Western

First Review by LePetitOiseau

Undiscovered treasure - Edit

Stayed at 'Away Chiang Mai Resort' and Moreganic is basically their restaurant (but accessible for everybody).

Food is mostly vegan, they only use cow's milk for some things but ask the staff. They speak English very well and willing to help. For example the waffles had cow's milk but they made me vegan ones on request.

Breakfast buffet is amazing, changes daily and always has some sweet options and vegan sausages.

Lunch and buffet is a la carte: amazing food! Staff organised whole vegan NYE dining for me. I told them in advance what I wanted and they made everything so good.

They have some special interesting dishes, not the typical stuff. Lots of flavour. A bit more expensive but totally worth it.

Cute and quiet restaurant, very good if you fancy some rest and escape the cities noises.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.

Pros: Quiet dining , Friendly staff, Healthy and tasty

organic Vegetarian - Edit

This is a hidden gem.. it’s not the cheapest of places but well worth the money! The food I had was delicious, the place itself is very beautifulI a far cry from the night market..& most of Chiangmai. I would definitely recommend this place

Vegan gourmet comes to Chiang Mai! - Edit

I've discovered that having a vegan restaurant right downstairs from where I'm staying is a blessing when I've arrived late or had a super long, hot day out exploring the city, and Moreganic is just WOW! I've had the same dishes prepared elsewhere, but Moreganic's chef has real talent and a flare for getting a lot of flavor out of leaves and twigs. Guests have the option of free breakfast (I chose a normal booking) and breakfast time is definitely busy for having just opened the attached hotel on Dec 1.... At dinner, I've been the only diner in the restaurant, but service was stellar and the food delicious. I really really hope the buzz word gets out and this place earns a lot of success. They deserve it!

Pros: A well though menu with both Thai and western opti

Cons: None!

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moreganic Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.