Monet's Table

Contact 860-875-7244

167 Tolland Stage Rd, Tolland, Connecticut, USA, 06084

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located in an old 1750 farmhouse complete with 2 large fireplaces, wood flooring and 3 dining areas. Profiles local artists' works. The menu includes vegetarian and vegan offerings. Notably the vegan offerings include salads, an Asian wrap with grilled tofu, a grilled eggplant and pumpkin hummus sandwich and a lasagna. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Mrs. Bun

Real Food Made With Love - Edit

My husband and I have been almost completely vegetarian the last 9 months and this is one of our go-to restaurants when we want to get lunch out. Sure you can get vegetarian things almost anywhere but at this restaurant you can get vegetarian and vegan food that is really superb. It's not an afterthought. There is a vegetarian or vegan soup choice every day and each one is fabulous. No matter what else we get we always get a bowl of soup. This is a restaurant where things taste homemade and satisfying. No dress code, no attitude. Just real food made with love.

Pros: Unique venue, Excellent food, Creative menu

Cons: Wish they did dinner!

Return to Tolland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monet's Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.