Molly's Yard

Contact 02890322600

1 College Green Mews, Botanic Ave, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1LW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant in a converted Victorian stables in the courtyard of College Green House. Offers Modern Irish cuisine with also a dedicated vegetarian menu.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Irish, Non-veg

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Heavenly Food - Edit

I've enjoyed many a delicious meal in Molly's Yard, it serves fantastic food. A small restaurant with a warm atmosphere, they also offer a dedicated vegetarian menu which is scrumptious. I attended a Christmas dinner event here and was extremely impressed. I opted for goats cheese mousse starter and a delicious vegetable lasagne main with garlic potatoes and veg. All in the large party I dinned with were impressed by both food and service. The superb cheeseboard in particular being a hit with everyone that night. Molly's Yard also boasts an extensive wine list and and is a gin drinkers paradise. It's owned by Hilden Brewery and thus serves a full range of Hilden beers. In fact, I personally think Molly's Yard is the best restaurant in Belfast and if you like dessert try their heavenly panna cotta or posset. I'll stop waxing lyrical now - I'm off to book a table!

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Molly's Yard closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.