Mayuri Indian Restaurant

850-402-9993

1108 S Magnolia Dr, Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 32301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southern Indian cuisine. Full menu plus lunch buffet. Always a selection of vegetarian items, including vegan. Staff is knowledgeable about vegan needs - just ask. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 5:30pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, Sun 5:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by carmencricket

Good Indian Food with a Vegan Menu Section - Edit

I've had take out from Mayuri twice this summer. The good was definitely good and worth the trip. The inside of the restaurant leaves much to be desired, but the staff is very attentive, even though we stopped in to look at the menu and order take out. They have a separate vegan menu to order from. My one disappointment was the vegetable biriyani. This is a tricky dish to get absolutely wonderful, and I was spoiled by a restaurant in a prior city. It was a little dry and not as flavorful as I expect. The dosas, however, were excellent. They add four chutneys and the red pepper and cilantro ones are very tasty. We have had the aloo gobi and vegetable korma which were both above par. Overall a good place to order a vegan Indian meal.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Great spices used, Helpful staff

Cons: Plain decor

Wonderful Little Restaurant - Edit

Mayuri is my favorite Indian restaurant in Tallahassee. They are knowledgeable about vegan needs. I have both ordered off the menu and had the buffet and can highly recommend either.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Delicious

Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mayuri Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.