Contact 968285824

Calle de Federico Balart, 1-3 (at Calle salon), Murcia, Spain, 30004

This restaurant offers a set meal with choices plus salad bar at lunchtimes, a la carte in the evenings. Varied menu, vegan options, changes regularly, reservations not required but can get very busy so may be advisable to book. Open Mon-Sat lunch, Fri-Sat evenings.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Salad bar, Beer/Wine

First Review by glennbooty

Perfect menu - Edit

It is a vegetarian place that serves a daily menu consisting of: buffet of salad, two main courses, dessert and coffee/tea for only 11,5 € (12,5€ at weekends). More than half of courses and desserts are vegan, so I find this place perfect to visit at midday.

The buffet has lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, beetroot, onions, etc. and also seeds, soy sauce, olive oil and three sauces (none of the vegan as far I know).

The courses are not big, but after all you are not hungry.

Recommended almond cake with dates.

The only disadvantage of this place is that it opens only at midday, not in the evenings (evenings in weekends only)

Pros: cheap, many vegan options

Cons: does not opens evenings of weekdays, quite slow

Superb vegan/vegetarian! - Edit

This is a divine place in the heart of this beautiful historic city. Our visit (first but certainly not last!) was a saturday lunchtime. The restaurant opens at 1.30 and is full in half an hour. The Menu del Dia is a large buffet style salad and three course with three options for each course plus water, coffee and bread. Superb food in a lovely clean, friendly restaurant. Highly recommended. Check website for evening opening times. Alcohol served.

Pros: Food, Service, Price

Cons: Gets busy!

Vegetarian for all - Edit

We found a large restaurant with a lot of people. We questioned why to the waiter and he said it is frequented by non-veg people for healthy reasons or simply for changing. Light and spacious room. Vegan options and large rations. Good price and quick service. No easy for car parking.

Pros: Qualuty of food

Cons: Parking

Lovely bread - Edit

One month ago There was a music festival in Murcia and I went there for lunch and again for dinner. I enjoyed both meals, more the dinner, that was a la carte or menu (indian salad -not very nice-, seafood dumplings -lovely- and nuts burguers -a bit spicy, very nice-; we were in a hurry, so we shared one menu between two, with one apple and carrot juice and dessert, and it was 8€ each one). For lunch you have free salad bar, and including dessert and coffee was just 11€. My lentil lasagne was not the best I've eaten, but was good enough. At dinner I asked for bread and I took it in my bag, because it's lovely!

Pros: Food, Bread, Juices

Cons: Big place, Not romantic

Great food, excellent value - Edit

Returned once again to Mana and as always had a great meal. Just as well we booked as nearly all the tables were reserved and by the time we left there were several people queuing for tables. As it was lunchtime we had the menu del dia, 4 courses plus bread, water and coffee/tea for 11 euros, plenty of choices, vegan and veggie. Evening a la carte menu also excellent, just a little more expensive but still very good value. Can't wait to go back.

Pros: varied choices , excellent value, plentiful salad bar

Return to Murcia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1322 times since Sep 2010.