CLOSED: LYFE Kitchen

847-563-8242

1603 Orrington Ave, Evanston, Illinois, USA, 60201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain of health-eating concept restaurants. Offers marked vegan choices, from appetizers and soups to salads, tofu tacos, black bean burger, and desserts. Reported closed, Aug 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by BanjoGirl

great! - Edit

They have a separate vegan menu! I got a mushroom penne in a cashew creme sauce it was really yummy. Also had good guacamole and side kale salad. I was just visiting the area but if I lived around there I would be back!

Pros: vegan menu , nice staff , kids menu

Fantastic - Edit

It is a bit expensive for the serving sizes but maybe we are paying closer to the real cost of food? The employees were great.

Pros: Service , Food

Cons: Expensive

Lovely atmosphere and great food - Edit

We have eaten here several times. the ambiance is great either for adults or adults with young kids (plenty of high chairs). There is an outdoor eating area too.
I love that there is a separate vegan/vegetarian menu. Makes ordering so easy. Everything I have eaten there has been great, and there are some good kid options too.

Pros: separate veg menu, Lots of delicious options, Pretty surroundings

Cons: pricy

Karenk 12 Sep 2016 - the best Vegan option in Evanston and great option for friends who do not eat Vegan -
Clean and friendly - indoor and outdoor seating -
wonderful variety of meals

Return to Evanston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: LYFE Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.