LYFE Kitchen

847-563-8242

1603 Orrington Ave, Evanston, Illinois, USA, 60201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Healthier eating concept restaurant chain. Offers some vegan choices, from appetizers and soups to burger, wraps, bowls, and desserts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BanjoGirl

great! - Edit

They have a separate vegan menu! I got a mushroom penne in a cashew creme sauce it was really yummy. Also had good guacamole and side kale salad. I was just visiting the area but if I lived around there I would be back!

Pros: vegan menu , nice staff , kids menu

Fantastic - Edit

It is a bit expensive for the serving sizes but maybe we are paying closer to the real cost of food? The employees were great.

Pros: Service , Food

Cons: Expensive

Lovely atmosphere and great food - Edit

We have eaten here several times. the ambiance is great either for adults or adults with young kids (plenty of high chairs). There is an outdoor eating area too.
I love that there is a separate vegan/vegetarian menu. Makes ordering so easy. Everything I have eaten there has been great, and there are some good kid options too.

Pros: separate veg menu, Lots of delicious options, Pretty surroundings

Cons: pricy

Karenk 12 Sep 2016 - the best Vegan option in Evanston and great option for friends who do not eat Vegan -
Clean and friendly - indoor and outdoor seating -
wonderful variety of meals

Return to Evanston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LYFE Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.