Loungers - Seco Lounge

+44-1752-229375

12-15, Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard, Plymouth, England, PL1 3RP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide chain cafe-bar offering a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by Lilac_Light

Vegan options in relaxed surroundings - Edit

A busy chain-restaurant with a separate vegan menu.

I first visited the Seco Lounge for breakfast in June 2016. We sat outside and ate avocados on toast and the vegan cooked breakfast. Both meals were delicious and good value for money.

We have visited several times since then for lunch. The last time having the Lounge Flatbread and the quinoa burger. Really good food!

I would recommend the coastal walk to Royal William Yard, the restaurant is set in beautiful surroundings!

Pros: Beautiful, relaxed surroundings, a separate vegan menu, vegan wine available

Cons: Gets very busy, Counter service only

very busy but good food - Edit

The restaurant was super busy when we went in and the back function room was closed even though there wasn't a function in there making it hard to find a seat.

The food was really good and it was nice having a dedicated vegan menu on the table. I had the Asian vegetable burger and it was super yummy but could have done with some lettuce in at as it didn't come with any.

All in all, good food for the cost but the restaurant was far too busy for my liking

Very good for a non-vegan place - Edit

This place has a relaxed atmosphere and a dedicated vegan menu. I went there on Valentine's and it was not too busy (we didn't book) or sickenly decorated. The pricing were okay (about £8 for a main course).

I had the Thai curry and thought it was delicous. The drink menu is extensive though there wasn't confirmation that the drinks were vegan. I really liked the watermelon ice tea. My partner had a burger (falafel I think) with extra hummus but thought it inferior to Samphire burgers

Pros: Vegan menu has plenty of options, Relaxed atmosphere

Return to Plymouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loungers - Seco Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.