Loop & Scoop

• Bakery Bakery
+44-1413346600

665 Great Western Rd, Glasgow, Scotland, G12 8RE

Churros shop. Ask for the vegan dip options.

First Review by Mairicru

Great (but hidden) vegan options - Edit

After spotting on social media that their churros are accidentally vegan, I persuaded some friends to visit Loop & Scoop with me.
Initially, I was quite disappointed when I couldn't find any indication of vegan options on their menu, but after consulting a very enthusiastic member of staff, I couldn't complain about not being catered to. They offer peanut butter, biscoff spread, and a dark chocolate sauce as dips, and there seem to be several flavours of vegan ice cream available as well. Additionally, they were willing to veganise their filled churros and the famous "Loop and Scoop" if desired.
We opted for the simple option of churros with biscoff dip, and it was very delicious. Bottom line: Would definitely recommend for American diner vibes and tasty churro fun!

go off menu - Edit

The churros here are made with an egg and dairy free recipe which means they are vegetarian and vegan friendly. On the menus all the dips are veggie friendly, the peanut one is also vegan friendly and if you ask the is a vegan biscoff dip too which is particularly delicious. A must try!

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loop & Scoop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.