Leonardo's Pizza

207-775-4444

415 Forest Ave (at Baxter Blvd), Portland, Maine, USA, 04101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Take-out only, no dine-in. Vegans could get olive oil garlic sauce and Salvation pizza. Or make your own pizza with soy cheese, organic wheat crust, and vegetables. Note that the zesty tomato sauce has traces of cheese in it. Has a gluten free crust. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by Asleeplessknight

pile on the veggies! - Edit

Carry-out or delivery only. Easy to order and customize online. Choose between a variety of crusts, sauces, and toppings. I ordered a vegan pizza and added extra veggies. It was good, but...not great. The leafy greens were a little dry after being baked. I really like the wheat crust. Overall, pleased with their service. They didn't charge to deliver, and I received it well before their estimated time of 40 minutes.

Pros: easy and fast, good options, yummy crust

Cons: average taste

No place to sit - Edit

We were going to go here with our two kids, but when we arrived we saw it is entirely take out business, nowhere to sit. We didn't stay in part because they have no vegan protein on their menu.

Nice Variety Of Pies - Edit

Leonardos has not disappointed on taste or variety. My only surprise tonight was discovering they only carry Pepsi products.....fizzle went my enthusiasm forv this place being meaningfully engaged in the quasi healthy food arena...they talk the talk...gluten free (usually means gmo tho) wheat, vegetarian choices...but again doesn't mean vegan.

For flavor and variety tho, they do both well.

Pros: Variety, Taste, Price

Cons: No Local Beverages, Pepso Prod Only

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Leonardo's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.