Lavery's

Contact 028-90871106

12-18 Bradbury Place, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1RS

Serves meat, vegan options available. The city's oldest family-run bar is also a beer garden and a tourist attraction. In 2016 an update of the menu now includes a large variety of clearly labeled vegan dishes. In addition to that, some of the vegetarian choices can be made vegan upon request. Olive and sun-dried tomato salad, a vegan platter (sweet potato fries, chili, salsa, guacamole, etc.), sausages and mash, nachos, vegan sloppy joe burgers and sorbets for dessert. The Woodworkers is a social bar and rotating tap room situated in the building. Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 12:30pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by Jayneedee

Lively and vibrant pub - Edit

I've been a fan of Lavery's for years. It's relaxed but at the same time often busy with crowds of people so the atmosphere is spirited and sparkling with energy. An exceptionally lively and vibrant pub with a real mix of people from all walks of life.

There are numerous sections and bars to this pub, hence no matter what mood I'm in, I know I'll find a perfect spot to perch and drink a G&T, cocktail or glass of wine. I especially adore the beer gardens (complete with cool street art on the walls), roof terraces and Woodworkers bar.

Food is extremely tasty, consisting of good honest pub grub with loads of vegetarian options. Staff are down to earth, helpful and friendly. In addition, though not my sort of thing, they also boast a pool room, club nights and screenings of live sports events. A bar where it's all to easy too spend a full day...

Perfect for a night out! - Edit

I have always been a fan of Laverys food as an Omni and then vegetarian. When I heard they did vegan food I decided to book for my birthday and wasn't disappointed. I ordered a vegan platter and they accidentally brought me the vegan chilli, when I explained this they let me keep the chilli and then brought me the platter as well! This was great as I got to try 2 menu items at once and they were both delicious! Highly recommend!

Pros: serves all types of food, great cocktails, perfect

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lavery's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.