Lady Green Bio-Vegetarian Restaurant

• Vegetarian
Contact +34-931915714

11 Carrer de San Pau, Sitges, Spain, 08870

Became fully veg in Jan 2013. Offers a fixed price menu, gluten free options, organic bread, green drinks, and herbal medicine service at request. Vegan options may be limited for the main course and dessert depending on the day. The menu changes weekly and can be checked on its facebook.

Category: Lacto, Organic, Western, Mediterranean, Spanish

First Review by JenniferKoukla

Yum & Gluten-free options! - Edit

Glad to find a vegetarian restaurant, with several gluten-free starters, entrees, and desserts clearly marked on the menu. The dishes we ordered during a dinner visit this week were delicious, well-portioned, inviting to look at, and perfectly seasoned. The chef and server were friendly, too. We'd come back. Give them a try!

Great for Vegans too - Edit

We've eaten at Lady Green on four occasions and every time the food and service have been superb.

A large portion of their menu is Vegan and everything we've tried has been great.

A great place for Vegetarians and Vegans!

Pros: Great Vegan options, Friendly staff, Child-friendly environment

Great little restaurant - Edit

Set off the main thoroughfare in Sitges this is a quiet small restaurant that serves vege and vegan food with gluten free options. It has lots of options for me while I am doing a cleanse and the price is good.

Jazz music playing quietly was a good background to my meal.

Pros: Gluten Free Options, English menu, Easy to understand code to show what is Vegan/GF

Cozy place, exquisite food - Edit

A very nice restaurant in downtown Sitges. We were four people, each of us trying different dishes, and they were all excellent. Kudos for the lentils soup, and for the saffron risotto that was (quite unexpectedly for an Italian guy like me) perfectly "al dente". Highly recommended.
Updated from previous review on Friday September 11, 2015

Pros: Cozy, Light food, delicate

. - Edit

The restaurant takes place really close to the center and the beach as well, it's easy to find it! The guys at the bar was cool and friendly - as they've known I'm hungarian introduced me the girl at the opposite shop,who came from Hungary as well (it is not se frequently). The ambience of the inner side for me was a bit too dark although warm with the books and handmade plates on the wall.
The menu is easy to understand, but a bit short - in addition to it is not changing every week. The staff was helpful: everybody answered all of my questions about the preparing methods - I can be a complicated guest. I've tried the spinach and quinoa balls with coconut curry and basmati, it was super delicious! Although it seemed a littlebit overpriced: I'm not sure about this portion would be enough for a really hungry person.

I recommend it: I left absolutely satisfied.

Updated from previous review on Friday July 03, 2015

Definitely try it! - Edit

We ate here twice on our holiday, in order to try all the options! The first time, we were served by a young man who I would not rate very highly (I asked for the regional specialty bacardi with orange juice, having seen a bottle of bacardi at the bar and orange juice on the menu, and he replied "no" without any explanation) but the second time we were served by a very friendly lady on her very first day working there! She did not know answers to our questions, but instead of dismissing them, she went and checked. We had to remind her about a couple of missing items but I expect she will make a great waitress after a little experience.

To start we ordered the zucchini and avocado pesto spaghetti that wasn't spaghetti. This was delicious. The homemade bread was quite nice too.

We sampled four out of the five mains over the two trips. I would highly recommend the pakoras & curry which looked and tasted fantastic. To say it was coconut based, it was surprisingly spicy. I also enjoyed the vegetable tagine. A burger made from sesame seeds was new for me, and, while it was nice, I wouldn't order it again. The chips that accompanied it were very tasty though!

For dessert we ordered the New York cheesecake which was scrumptious, the chocolate and hazelnut tart which did not taste as good as it looked (I would call it nutella rather than chocolate) and the baked peach which was cold but quite nice.

The "green drink" juice concoction is interesting and worth trying if you like vegetable juices.

Although there is a bar in the restaurant, I think it is more for show than anything else because alcohols other than wine are not on the menu. After my disastrous bacardi ordering incident, on my second trip I ordered vermouth, having had great success in other bars and restaurants at finding it quite cheap and tasty. After a while it arrived, served neat over ice as the Spanish seem to like it, but to my horror I was charged eight euros for it - more than triple than anywhere else in the Barcelona region!

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe

Cons: Drink selection

Delicious, inexpensive, friendly, healthy. - Edit

After a week of eating normal Spanish food with family, I was thrilled to find this place where I could return to my normal dietary habits. Service was very friendly and everything about the food and ambience was great. Very pleased that this place has gone vegetarian after being a combo place for a while. They had a strong Tripadvisor rating while under the name Lady Blues, and are keeping it up under a new name and healthier direction.

Return to Sitges Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lady Green Bio-Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4080 times since Jan 2013.