First Review by Sandro Zara

delicious/rico (English and/y Español) - Edit

I came across this place and saw they had a vegan quinoa and bean burger with caramelised onions. I had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised! The burger was delicious- one of the best vegan burgers I've had- and the chips were lovely too. My meal costed just under 10€ and the portions are a very good size. There are plenty of veggie options as well as omni so everyone can find something here.

Vi que este restaurante tuvo una hamburguesa vegana de legumbres y quinoa con cebolla caramelizada. Mis expectativas eran bajas pero estuve sorprendido! La hamburguesa era muy rica, una de los mejores que he gustado. Me coste 10€ esta comida (hamburguesa con patatas fritas) y las raciones aquí son muy buenas. Hay muchas opciones para vegetarianos además de opciones para los que comen carne entonces todos pueden encontrar algo para comer aquí.

Pros: big portions/raciones grandes , delicious/rico, good atmosphere/buen ambiente

Photo of La Rollerie - Mayor  by <a href="/members/profile/beccablackvegan">beccablackvegan</a> <br/>Vegan burger/ hamburguesa vegana <br/> September 12, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/86547/305543'>Report</a>

Vegan burger/ hamburguesa vegana

Good food, misleading names - Edit

I am sorry but I do not understand the inclusion of La Rollerie in Happy Cow. It is a chain, and the one in calle Mayor is sorrounded by really vegetarian and vegan places. I would not call "vegan friendly" a place that call Vegetal Sandwich one that includes tuna fish (real tuna, not vegetable tuna fish) and egg and mayonaise egg. In a very long list the only vegan option are one hamburguer and a vegan croissant. The rest of the vegan options are Gazpacho and Salmorejo, Bread with natural tomato sauce, vegetable BBQ, that are available in mosto "normal" spanish restaurants. More over, they offer "rabo de toro" that is tail of bull, of the breed of bulls used for bullfight, and for most vegetarian and vegans is rather disgusting reading this in a menú. I wrote three times them and had no answer. I would not reccomend this chain, but I would if they correct these faults.

Pros: Wide opening hours, Good bakery, Nice and confortable local

Cons: They call "vegetable" egg and tuna fish, They offer meat related to bullfight., Some vegan options not available at any time.

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Rollerie - Mayor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.